Picture Pregnant Romance



 
 

I hadn't seen Greg in almost nine months, not since he'd left me with a going away present growing in my belly. But we were both happy and excited about that, believe me. We'd been working on getting me knocked up and barefoot for eighteen months. I had just three more years in the Army and I was out. Greg wanted to stay in, he loved being a Ranger and he was good at it. I could be an army wife, and there were always openings for civilian doctors. We'd do okay and I'd get a serious pay raise.

"I just can't believe you went eight years without sex!" Sadie laughed, leaning over the table.

"Yeah," I laughed too. "It was hard, but ... Oh, no pun intended!"
 


She was giggling at me and we both knew how hard it was being a woman in the army, even for officers, but I imagined being enlisted was even worse. And being attractive was a liability, really, as Sadie would well know. If I was in civilian clothes, just having a drink at the Officers Club on a large base, like Bragg ... God, the things men said. Most of them assumed I was some poor captain's wife, out hunting cock while her man was deployed.

And I didn't even want to remember college ... I'd come close three or four times to letting myself go, sleeping with a cute guy. But there was something inside me, a voice or whatever, telling me to be patient, to wait for the right man. I was so glad I'd listened because I could look my husband in the eye and happily tell him that he was my only love, the only man who'd ever been between my legs and inside my womb. I think that made me special and he was proud of me for it.

"Hey, Sadie ... I wanted to ask you something." I felt somewhat nervous, but I had to ask her. It was the real reason I'd wanted to have lunch with her that day.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Uh ... Is it still okay for me to have sex?" I smiled nervously.

"Sex?" Sadie narrowed her eyes, soft and brown and looking into mine. She was black and pretty and instantly focused, because Sadie was both my friend and my doctor.

"Yeah, intercourse," I nodded, telling myself not to blush.

"Sure, you're okay so long as your comfortable and taking it easy. You won't hurt anything." She looked at me hard. "Why?"

"Even like someone who's ... big?" I asked, ignoring her question for the moment.

"Big?" She grinned at me then. "How big? You got something on the side, Wendy?" But she didn't believe that, Sadie knew me pretty good.

"No, I just..." I cleared my throat, glancing around. "I have a ... toy ... you know."

"Ohhh..." she sat back nodding and I really hoped she believed me. "Uh, how big are we talking?"

"Mmmm..." I spread my hands on the table about nine inches apart, but that looked small, so I added another one, " ... Like that, maybe."

"Damn, girl!" Sadie laughed at me as her rural Alabama origins slipped out. "Where do you put all that?"

I am fairly petite, and I was small even then despite my enormous tummy. I was 5'2" and about 110 pounds normally, but closer to 130 then, probably more, with my waist ballooned from 22 inches out to nearly double that. I looked like a pale blonde beach ball with a very pretty face and slightly swollen feet.

"Well..." I did blush then.

"You can play with your toy, sure, but take it easy. You're deep, but not that deep and I don't want you coming into my office because you hurt yourself." Sadie watched my face, making sure I took her seriously. "You might want to try some clitoral stimulation instead of ... Oh what am I saying? All you white girls know how to masturbate."

"Sadie!" I gasped, looking around and feeling my face burn.

"Especially you married ones." She was laughing too. "I had a woman come in with a potato stuck in her vagina the other day..." she leaned closer, thankfully dropping her voice, but the cafeteria was mostly empty now anyway, " ... she'd peeled it and then sculpted the damn thing into a cock while she was fixing dinner. She put it inside and liked it so much she left it there, sitting at the table, eating with her family, and then figured out halfway through desert that it had gotten turned sideways."

"What?" I giggled, not sure if I believed her or not.

"I swear, it was all that fidgeting she was doing, you know?" Sadie shook her head. "If it's a vegetable, I don't want to know. Just remember what I told you. Stay wet, keep a finger on the magic button, and be comfortable. You need a scrip for some KY?"

I knew she was teasing me then.

"No that's okay, Mom," I giggled. "I'll be careful."

"Good." Sadie gave me shake of her head. "When's your man coming back?"

"He's got two more months and then they rotate back to Bragg. We'll be taking some time together," I grinned, getting out of my chair slowly, and groaning as I stretched. "I'll just be glad when this is over with."

"Ha!" Sadie shook her head. "You say that now, wait until you're changing diapers at three in the morning."

"I'm looking forward to it, believe me," I told her, and really meaning it. Then I saw my uniform. "Oh, great."

"Ahhh ... Motherhood," Sadie chuckled, since she had no practical experience and could enjoy my frustrations.

We were both looking at my blouse, sort of a pale green color, and my breasts were already heavy with milk, and they leaked. A lot, despite the nursing bra I wore with absorbent pads inside the cups. They didn't last all day or even half a day now, it seemed. My uniform was dark with a spreading stain over my left nipple.

"So much for leak proof," I sighed.

"Hey Jack!" I called out as I opened my front door, waddling into the small apartment I was renting in Pearl City. Base housing was impossible to get for junior officers in Hawaii, at least for a few years, and I was unaccompanied anyway. But I liked having my own place, especially since I was watching Jack.

"Ohhh big boy!" He was Greg's dog, our dog now, and a big black Boxer, all of four years old. And big? He was about the same size as me, really, just a little lighter maybe than my normal weight, but not much. He could stand up, with his paws on my shoulders and our heads were level. Yeah, Jack was just gorgeous, I thought, and we'd become good friends right away.

Read next part

تعليقات