My Summer At The Hansons


 

My Summer At The Hansons






He kept his nose there sniffing me, and then he pushed his nose into my pussy lips, and his long rough tongue took a big swipe thru my butt hole and pussy. I jumped, dropping the box of cereal and jumping up on the Ottoman.

"What the fuck, dude? What's wrong with you? I'm going to put you outside if you don't behave. I wagged my finger.

Brutus got up and sat in front of the Ottoman between my spread legs. I lifted my nightshirt, noticing I was getting wet, wondering what was happening. Brutus put his head on the Ottoman, inches from my pussy. He was restless, fidgeting as he stared at my twat.

"I'm not a lady dog, Brutus. You don't get my pussy," I tried to explain to him.

Brutus pushed his head forward as I watched the horny dog.

No, Brutus, bad dog, I scolded him. I got up and shooed him away, lying back on the body pillow, trying to relax. I watched TV but grew sleepy and eventually fell asleep. I was having a dream. I was in a pool full of warm water, and waves were rolling over me. It felt so good, I became hot.

"Umm, Umm, I moaned.

I felt my hips moving, and I woke suddenly.

"Oh My God," my eyes shot open to see Brutus's head under my nightshirt licking my pussy, my hips pushing forward. I froze, trying to figure out what was happening. I grabbed Brutus by the neck and pulled on his neck. His head appeared from under my nightshirt, bared his teeth, and growled at me. I let go of his neck and threw my arms back behind my head. Brutus regained his composure, and his head dipped between my legs, and he continued eating my pussy. I was scared to move as the dog's strong rough tongue dug into my pussy as he lapped my juice up.

"Oh, Oh," I moaned.

Fuck what was going on with me? I was getting aroused at a dog eating my pussy. I closed my eyes and spread my legs open for Brutus, which laid my pussy open to his desire.

Oh, God," I moaned as his tongue dug into my fuck hole.

Oh fuck I was going to cum; what the fuck, I thought. I pulled up my nightshirt and lifted my butt into the air a bit, and His tongue slapped my clit, launching me into a colossal orgasm.

'Oh, oh, oh fuck," I squealed as a wave of pleasure rolled over me.

I regained my composure after experiencing the biggest orgasm of my life. Brutus was still licking my clit, which was now on overdrive, I couldn't stand anymore, so I flipped over on my knees to get Brutus away from my clit. I lay on the Ottoman panting as Brutus began to lick my butt hole.

"Fuck, don't they feed you, Brutus," I moaned as my rosebud began to unfurl. His tongue was so strong it made my body rock.

"Are you that hungry? You want to eat my ass here," I scolded him as I pulled up my night shirt and spread my legs wide.

His tongue wormed its way into my butt and probed deep inside me; he was driving me wild. I closed my eyes and let him eat to his heart's content. A moment later, I felt he'd stopped. I lay there wondering what happened when I felt the world's weight on me. It was hairy, and it was Brutus crawling up my back.

"Get the fuck off me, Brutus," I screamed.

His legs were moving, trying to climb higher, and something was poking me between my legs. I tried to stand up.

" Holy fuck, Brutus, I screamed.

Standing up had put me right in his wheelhouse, and he drove his huge, thick angry cock right into my quivering pussy.

"No, no, bad dog," I cried.

It was too late; his fat long cock was pounding my pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck," I moaned.

There was something back there that kept slapping my pussy opening, and he pressed it into me. I felt my twat begin to open, and the lump popped into me.

"Oh holy fuck, get it out, get it out, I cried.

It began to grow in my pussy, and it got bigger and bigger.

"Oh, holy fuck, what is that?" I cried.

Brutus was fucking me senseless, my body crushed under his weight; I was helpless to stop him, so he fucked me.

"Oh, oh, yeah fuck me, fuck me, I moaned.

I was so hot, I felt so dirty, it felt so good, I surrendered to him.

"Yeah fuck your slut, fuck her good, boy," I moaned.

I was getting ready to blow a gasket as he hammered my snatch, his head on my shoulder and his tongue hanging out.

"Oh, fuck I'm coming I screamed as I felt his warm sperm filling my pussy.

I was awash with pleasure, thinking about having a litter of puppies and how cool that would be.

Brutus was finished with me and wanted to get off my back, but he couldn't pull his junk out of my pussy. He turned to the side and slipped off my back, trying to walk away. I ended up being dragged around the family room until his lump shrunk, and he slipped out of my sore pussy. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to shower and check the damage to my pussy.

I dressed and waited for the kids to wake up; mentally, I was a wreck. I'd never slept with a boy on our first or second date, yet I let Brutus fuck me, and he was a DOG!! I struggled through the day, and when the kids entered the family pool, I stayed dressed in shorts and a shirt. The kids settled in front of the TV about when their mom was home.

I was sitting in a chair with them when Brutus came in and sat in front of me, and his red cock popped out of its sheath and pulsed in front of me. The door opened, and Mrs. Hanson walked in; the kids ran and hugged her, telling her how much fun they had with me. I was still seated with the boner dog sitting in front of me. Mrs. Hanson walked in, and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my God, Brutus! Put that away," She scolded him.

She shooed him out of the room, then returned.

"Oh, Ashley, I'm so sorry. I don't know what gets into that dog sometimes. I want to get him fixed, but Dave wants to breed him first," she went on.

"It's ok," I answered, knowing what had gotten into him or me.

After that, I fled home and went to my room to research "sex with animals." I thought it would be rare, but I was shocked to see how mainstream it was. Article after article and dirty videos of girls fucking their dogs, horses, and more. I was taken by girls who sucked their dog's cocks, and watched quite a few of those.

I was mesmerized by the site of that. I wasn't sure how that made me feel; I was part of a dark part of society or a sicko. Finally, I figured, Ashley, you're an adult kinda, take charge. Brutus is only a dog. The next day, I'd put that bad puppy in his place and put an end to his hijinks.

I awoke, grabbed my bag, and walked across the street to the Hanson's, noticing that Brutus was playing with Pilot between the fences in the backyard. Mrs. Hanson made me coffee, and I sat on the bar stool like I had the day before.

"Ashley, would you let Brutus in? I don't want him barking and waking the kids," she asked.

"Sure, Mrs. H," I said, getting up.

I opened the door and called Brutus, and the big gangly dork came flopping my way. He stopped by me, and I rubbed him up as he danced and his tail pounded the door and wall.

"Are you going to be a good boy today," I asked as I petted him.

He had a wild look in his eyes, and it put me off for a moment. I turned and took five steps back to the breakfast bar, and Brutus's nose lifted the back of my nightshirt, and his cold nose lodged between my butt cheeks.

"Oh!" I jumped up, alarmed.

"Are you ok, Ashley?" Mrs Hanson asked, with her back turned to me.

"Um, yeah, Brutus just startled me," I replied.

"Oh, Ashley, I forgot to ask. Dave, the neighbors, and I are taking our kids to the dunes for the weekend. Can you babysit Brutus and Pilot for us?" she asked.

"Um, sure, I don't have any plans," I replied.

"Wonderful, of course. We'll both pay you," she said, preparing to leave for the day.

I sat on the stool, drinking my coffee as Brutus sat before me, studying my every move.

"Ok, look, pal. I'm the human, and you're a dog. You do what I say, not the other way around. I'm not wearing panties with my nightshirt because you like the smell and taste of pussy and ass, got it," I whispered to him, laying down the law.

I entered the family room and turned on the TV, sitting in an over-stuffed chair, swinging my legs over each arm. I loved the freedom of having my pussy out, I hated clothes, but I got yelled at by my mom for flashing it around the house with my brother and dad there. Although I didn't care if they saw it. I watched TV for a while and got up to get another cup of coffee. Brutus was on his bed but got up when he saw me. As I returned to the family room, he approached me and grabbed the bottom of my nightshirt.

"Hey, what the fuck, dude," I yelled as he began to pull on it.

"Stop it, you'll rip it," I scolded him.

I put my coffee on the closest counter, turned toward Brutus, and bent over. My nightshirt was pulled up over my chest. I straightened out my arms, and instead of letting him rip it, I made it so Brutus could pull it off me, leaving me naked.

"You fuck, give that back," I screamed.

I stepped toward him to get my shirt, and he started to growl at me.

"Stop it, you're scaring me I began to cry.

"I reached for my shirt, and he snapped at me. I reached again, grabbed it, and put it back on.

"You're a psycho, Brutus," I cried as I returned to the family room.

I was now afraid of Brutus. I sat back down and wiped my eyes as Brutus came in and sat in front of me.

"No, Brutus, go away, bad dog," I began to cry again.

Brutus began to bark and snarl at me, baring his teeth at me.

"Stop it, stop it, you'll wake the kids," I cried.

He kept it up as I became more and more afraid.

"Stop, stop, please, I cried.

Read next part

تعليقات