How far would we go for his sister?


How far would we go for his sister?

Part (2)

 

 

John and I sat up on our towels, clinked our beers, and took a swig, enjoying its coolness on the hot day. The sound of the beers finally got Lila's attention. 

"Hey, give me one of those," she demanded. 

John gave a small laugh. "No way. You know you are too young for that still." 

"Oh please. What are you, a cop? Mom and dad won't be home until late, and it's hot. Give me a beer." 

John looked over at me and smiled. "OK. If you want it so bad," he said as he grabbed one of the cans and leaned over me to give it to her. At the last moment, he changed course, reached down to pull slightly at the line of my speedo, and shoved the ice-cold can to nestle near my dick. "Come and get it." I was as shocked as Lila, but part of the shock might have been the sensation of something freezing rubbing against my balls. My dick tensed but didn't get hard, I assumed because of the cold. 



"Ewww, ugh," Lila protested, but with a bit of a smile behind her disgust. She tipped her glasses down and looked at me with those green eyes. "Mark, can I have that beer, please?" She adopted the look of a young child asking for extra dessert. 

I smiled at her and leaned back to lay down, feeling the speedo stretch to its limits with the can poking out the top. "Oh, I dunno," I said, grabbing my crotch beer. "I kind of like where it's at. I'd hate to part with it." 

"Oh, for god's sake. You two are such perverts." Lila launched forward and roughly yanked the speedo up enough to grab the beer from me. I gave a laugh and a little yelp at the sensation of this jostling my junk. 

John burst into laughter, and Lila cracked the drink open and took a sip from the can that had been cozying up to my dick. She then joined us a bit in the laughter. "Such dorks." She then lay back on the towel, this time on her stomach, and sipped the beer while scrolling through her phone. Her ass stood out prominently and was framed beautifully by the suit that covered very little. I wanted so badly to bury my face in her ass and do horrible things to her. I looked over and could see John sharing the view as well. 

John and I stood and made a bit of a show, rubbing lotion on ourselves and catching Lila, giving sidelong glances. She smiled a bit as we offered to do each other's backs, and she was even a little delighted when John gave me a tap on the ass to let me know he'd finished. 

We three laid out in the sun for a while, and all my horniness aside, it felt great to get some sun. I must have dozed off because the next thing to wake me up was the sound of the water in the pool splashing about. 

I lifted my head up, feeling like a lightweight for letting the beer and sun impact me so much, to see John's head bobbing up and down in the pool. 

"Shit, must have dozed off," I said to Lila, who was still on the towel next to me and had returned to sunning her front. 

"Yea you did. One beer is all it takes for you, I guess. Pussy," Lila joked. 

"Whatever," I brushed her off, nodding my head in my friend's direction. "You didn't want to join your brother in the pool? Keeping me company?"

Lila gave me an 'as if' look." He asked me to join him, but then left that behind, so I opted to stay here." She had nodded her head at John's swim trunks that had been discarded in a pile on the ground next to the pool. 

I laughed and was inwardly amazed at his bravery. He really did not care if she knew what he wanted from her. "That must be awkward for you. Seeing his junk." 

She laughed this time. "Are you kidding me? John has never been subtle. He basically walks around the house naked. Mom and dad are convinced he wants to be a nudist. I know he's just doing it for me." 

"Oh yea?" 

Lila leaned forward. "Oh yea. It's pretty clear that you don't need to pass my doorway on the way out of the shower. He stops there and chats with his dick out, absently playing with it as if he's drying himself. He just wants the attention."

My dick started to grow, thinking about Lila staring at her brother's big dick and hard body. I felt my voice catch a bit. "Umm, well, you don't seem so bothered by it." We both looked over to see John floating on his back, his dick just floating there with him. 

Lila looked down at the growing stiffness in my speedo. "Both of you are so predictable. You want me to squirm and squeal because of a little dick show. You want me to pout like a little girl and be shocked so you two can teach me a thing or two about cock." 

She put on a mocking little girl's voice, pouted her lips, and squeezed her arms together to make her tits pop. "Oh, please boys! Why is your thingy so big and hard? If I squeeze it, will it make it go down? Does the stuff leaking taste good? Please. I'm not so little anymore to be impressed by you two. Plus, sometimes I think you two are more into each other than me." She winked as she grabbed another beer from next to me. 

"Fuck off," I said defensively, taking another for myself as well. 

"Fuck who?" John said as he waddled up, his wet dick dangling in front of him. 

"Your sister was saying how unimpressed she is with that," I said, pointing to his manhood. 

Read next part

تعليقات