Wife Becomes Christmas Elf Slu


 I was grunting, thrusting up into her. "Yes!" I nearly yelled as she slammed her pussy down on me. "I want to watch them stare at you."

"That would make you hard wouldn't it," she moaned loudly, "You'd like to see them stare at my big, fat, creamy tits? You'd like to watch them stare at this naughty elf?"

"You want to watch this naughty elf, as she lets them take naughty pictures of her big fat tits? You want to watch them try to sneak a feel of my tits, feel them through my sexy elf outfit? You want them to feel up your wife?"

"Oh, fuck yes," I moaned as she slammed her pussy down on my cock.

"I'd let them feel all over my body, I'd let them feel my big fat ass." She was riding me hard and fast. "I'd let them slip their hands up my skirt, squeeze my ass, and then slip their fingers into my panties."

"I'm gonna cum!" I grunted.

"Yes, cum for me baby!" She screamed. "I want you to cum inside me!" The dirty words, the sensations of her pussy milking my cock, and the thought of her being fingered by other men drove me over the edge, I grunted and moaned loudly as I released my cum inside her.

"Yes! Yes!" I moaned, cumming, my cum shooting deep into her pussy, filling her up. "You are my naughty elf," I said as I pounded her pussy, "you're a dirty slutty wife"




"Please, fuck me, empty your balls into your naughty elf. Fuck me like the bad girl I am." she moaned.

I pounded her as we both came, her pussy squeezed my cock so hard I was trembling. I slammed into her one last time as I came. My cock throbbed and pulsed as I shot load after load of cum deep into my wife's pussy.

I collapsed under her, our bodies covered in sweat. She was breathing hard, making contented little moans. She was my naughty elf. She rolled off me, laying next to me.

"Tomorrow, you have to bring me back to the mall. I'll flaunt my body, and flirt. I will send you some pics from the day. You'll be so horny, so desperate, to take me home and fuck me." She giggled. "And once we get home, I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

I looked at my wife. She was a sex goddess. She was so hot, so sexy, and she was my dirty little slut. We lay in bed, panting, sweaty, and she kissed me. She looked up at me, her eyes shining. She smiled at me. "I love you baby. Thank you for letting me be naughty." I hugged her and pulled her close. "You are welcome," I said, "I love you."

I dropped my wife off at the mall and headed to work. It was a typical but busy day that passed quickly. As I walked out of the office and sat in my car, ready to go pick Delilah up I checked my phone and sure enough, she sent me about 20 pictures of her over the course of the day. They were all pictures of her posing with dads and teenage boys at the mall in her slutty elf outfit. Sometimes it was just her and a random stranger, sometimes it was a couple, a few were with her and a group. 




She was smiling, flirting, teasing everyone, and she wasn't wearing a bra. Every single one of those pictures had her massive tits barely contained in her elf outfit. The strangers in the pictures were all pressing against her, touching her side, and putting their arms around her. Some of the more aggressive guys would overtly stare down her top or cop feels on the side of her boobs or slide their hands down her lower back and try to squeeze her ass. I stared at each photo, my dick growing hard in my pants.

The first photo was with a group of teenage boys, all of them mesmerized by her sexy elf outfit. Her chestnut colored hair tied back in a tight ponytail to accentuate her high cheekbones. She smiled and posed for the picture, as if she was used to being ogled like this and enjoyed it. Another photo was with an older man who was so overcome with lust he could barely keep his hands off of her. His face had gone flush and his eyes were practically glued to her cleavage. He seemed more than happy to be standing beside her for the photo.

In the third photo, my wife stood next to a couple both dressed up as Santa and Mrs. Claus. The woman looked at my wife with envy in her eyes while the man couldn't help but stare at my wife's chest instead of his own Mrs. One picture showed my wife standing beside an elderly gentleman wearing a reindeer hat who had no qualms about coming close enough to smell her hair and press his arm against the side of her massive tit, pushing on it. She didn't seem to mind, in fact she looked like she was enjoying it. In one picture, a burly dad in a flannel shirt had his arm around her waist and was clearly palming her ass with his right hand. His face was grinning ear to ear as he stared down at her chest, unashamed of his blatant groping.

How many hands had touched my wife's body? My heart raced as I looked through these photos, my wife was so incredibly sexy and naughty! I was already hard just thinking about what had happened today at the mall, and I couldn't wait to get home to ravish my beautiful little wife.

I drove to the mall, my dick twitching in my pants lost in fantasies about my little slutty elf wife. Images of other man groping her huge soft tits filled my imagination as I drove. I hadn't been this horny in a long time. I imagined her showing her off to other men, letting them grope her tits, feeling her ass, and pretending she was just a whore for anyone's use. Once inside the mall, I headed to the food court, and there she stood, dressed in her little elf outfit and she was talking to two young guys. They were both maybe 18 or 19, and they were trying very hard to get her to come home with them.




"Come on babe," one of them said, "just one night, you can be our naughty little elf." The other one was practically drooling, staring at her tits.

I watched as she glanced my way. She gave me an innocent little smile and winked. I was a few feet behind them, and she clearly wanted me to catch her in the act. I felt my dick twitch again as I stared at her. She was flirting with two other guys, and she wanted me to watch.

"You boys are so handsome," she said placing a hand on each of their chests.

"Come on," said the first guy, "I'll buy you something to eat, and a drink, and we can head back to my place."

"Okay," she said, "let me go tell my husband." She gave them an innocent little smile as she turned and walked towards me, the two boys watching her ass in her sexy little elf costume.

She walked up to me and I put my arms around her. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She giggled and kissed me back. She broke the kiss and looked at me. "Take me home, honey."

As soon as we were in the car, my wife immediately started tearing at my belt and zipper, pulling out my cock with urgency. Before I could say a word she was licking and sucking on my growing dick in a frenzy.

"I've been flirting and teasing men all day, and I just got so fucking horny!"

"I saw the pictures," I said, "you've been a very naughty little elf."

She moaned, deep and loud into my cock. "I've been such a dirty little elf slut, letting dads and boys stare at my big tits all day. I've been so fucking hot!"

"I bet you got a lot of offers to go home with strange men. How far did you let them get?" I asked.

"So many of them palmed my ass or grabbed my tit today."

"Did you let them?"

She smiled at me. "I didn't stop them."


Read next part

تعليقات