My Neighbor's Daughter

My Neighbor's Daughter
Part (2)
 
 

 

 I completed my sentence as an inquiry, to check whether she delayed yet she said nothing, just measured her beverage in her grasp and kept investigating it. I moved behind her and gently stroked her tight muscles as I rubbed her shoulders.

I could feel her holding her shoulders tightly and not relaxing at all, and I didn't get much response at first. Gradually, notwithstanding, I could feel her shoulders beginning to move and unwind and afterward I heard the snap as she put her cup on the table before her. Before placing my lips on her lovely, nutty-tasting skin, I bent down and pulled her silky blonde hair back from her soft neck while I massaged her shoulders. I heard her delicate groan when I kissed her and I could feel an unexpected drop in her shoulders as she loose.

I kissed her neck and nibbled at her ears for a few minutes, and all the time I could hear her breath getting slower as she relaxed under my supervision. I planned to get her excited now that she was relaxed.

I felt her body begin to tremble as I began to slowly rub down her front, following the contour of her bra under her top. After holding my breath, I skillfully undid the first button on her blouse, followed by the next, without pausing. Georgia didn't stop me. Going on down I fixed all leftover buttons on her silk shirt and I got back to stroking her delicate and touchy skin.

I felt her stiff nipples through the thin material of her white lace bra as I moved my hand across her tits. Her breathing began to get speedier when I contacted her tits and I speculated she enjoyed them being contacted and guessing planned to happen similarly as I was.

Taking my risk I turned the seat in which she was sitting so she was done confronting the table and I remained before her. She had her eyes deflected, peering down as though she was as yet not certain about what was happening. When I looked down at her beautiful body, I could see the young tits encased in the lace bra and the supple skin of her cleavage.




I gently brushed my tongue over her nipple while bending over and taking one of her tits in my mouth and sucking through the lace.

When I first touched her, I could hear a low moan, and I knew I was on my way. Energized, I invested some energy kissing, stroking, sucking and licking her tits and she answered by groaning and shudder as she sat in my kitchen.

I reached around with confidence and undid her bra, removing the cups to reveal her young tits. And what beautiful ties they had; delicate, smooth and saucy as they remained there without the help of the bra. She groaned even louder when I touched her young tits with my tongue and eagerly resumed sucking and licking.

As yet contacting and kissing her tits, I maneuvered myself down so I was bowing, and painstakingly moved between her legs, tenderly constraining her legs separated as I drew nearer so she didn't see in her fervor. I softly slid my hands up the outside and then inside of her long, sexy legs because I couldn't help myself. Her body shuddered when I contacted her legs and she unwittingly moved forward in the seat, her body apparently anxious to draw nearer to me.

I slipped my hands up, under her small scale skirt and stroked higher within her delicate thighs. My own heart was thumping quicker now that I was drawing nearer to my award. She was wearing matching white ribbon underwear and I hauled my finger across her pussy over the flimsy texture. She moved against my hand as she became so focused on my attention to her tits, and I could see that she had done so on her own initiative.




I pushed and scoured around her pussy entry, her trim underwear getting wet as I squeezed them into her cut. She was muttering once more and swaying her torso in the chair to try to get more of my touch. To expose her pussy to my hands, I firmly moved her pant legs to one side. Now that she was shaved and smooth, I surprised myself by stroking her bare pussy with my hands. Her groans were stronger and I scoured all over her pussy, spreading her squeezes that offered her fervor.

Bowing down I brought my head near her pussy and I took in profoundly, breathing in the scrumptious fragrance of youthful pussy. She tasted wonderful when I moved even closer and licked her pussy. Finding her clit I found that it was engorged and I licked around it prior to sucking on it delicately. At my touch she gave out a cry, and afterward a sluggish groan and her hips kicked as she moved against my tongue.

While sucking her delicate clit, I moved my finger to her pussy entrance and traced around it. As I parted her pussy lips and eased inside her, I pushed my finger forward to the first and then the second knuckles. I heard a wheeze from her lovely lips as she felt my finger attack her tight pussy however she didn't move away.

When I began to gently move my finger across her g-spot while rubbing the inside of her pussy, her gasps became more rapid. Then I started using my finger to fuck her young, tight pussy, moving my finger in and out of her while I was licking her clit. Her pussy was clasped around my finger however I figured out how to sneak through a subsequent finger and kept on mind-blowingly her while she moaned and groaned above me.

Her butt was moving in the seat, pushing forward, anxious to feel my fingers somewhere inside her pussy. My fingers were canvassed in her sweet squeezes and I could detect she was near cumming. I kept up the ordinary cadence on her clit and screwed her harder by sliding my fingers profound with each push.

Her pussy started to pulse around my fingers, and then I felt her pussy clamp even tighter around my fingers. As I continued to lick her clit, I heard her scream, "Oh my God, yessss."

She squirmed against me, pushing my fingers deeper, and her orgasm seemed to last for a few minutes before she slowly sank back into her chair and relaxed.

I freed my fingers once again from her pussy and I fixed my back, gazing toward her. I saw a satisfied look on her lovely face and her eyes were half shut with a half grin on her red lips.

Georgia exclaimed, "I...I...never knew it could be like that," as she peered into my beautiful eyes.

"And that is just the beginning," I replied to her with a grin.

She opened her eyes more extensive considering what planned to occur, yet she didn't move away or advise me to stop

Georgia was as yet drooped back in the kitchen seat with her shirt fallen open uncovering her uncovered energetic tits. She was all the while breathing vigorously from her new peak and I looked as her young tits rose and fell as she took in and out.




I could still smell the sweet scent of her sex because her short skirt had fallen back down when I moved away from her, concealing her smooth pussy. The satisfied look on her lovely face was changing and it appeared to be that she was anxious to proceed with her schooling, and it was nothing unexpected to me that my cock was solidifying again in my fighters.

I stood up and connected and, holding her little hands in my grasp, I pulled her to her feet. Her temple glared under her blonde her and I could see she was bewildered at what planned to occur straightaway. She quickly turned to face me as I sat down in the chair she had left.

"What are we going to do, Mr Anderson?" Georgia asked, still bewildered.

"Bow down Georgia,", I requested, "it is your chance to help me."

When she realized what was going to happen, I saw Georgia's pretty face change from frowning to suddenly exclaiming, "Oh!" in surprise.

"I've not, you know, contacted a man there with my mouth previously, Mr Anderson".

"It will come naturally if you kneel down Georgia." The thought of being the first to have my cock in her young mouth made my cock even harder, so I reassured her.

I directed her down so she was stooping between my legs at my feet. Georgia paused as she contemplated her next move, her youthful face and blonde hair framing her. She then looked up at me. I took the initiative and unzipped my pants, unbuckled my belt, and pulled out my almost-erect cock.

Georgia looked down at my engorged length as I held my cock there. For I second I contemplated whether she planned to get up and leave, however at that point I watched a magnificent sight. Georgia's expression changed from one of surprise to one of lust. She looked at my cock with bright eyes and a pursed lip as she ran her tongue around her red lips. My cock twitched in response to her longing expression, and she smiled admirably.

Connecting she folded her little lovely hand over the shaft of my hard cock. I could feel the blood pumping into my cock as I grew larger at her touch, which was so cool and soft on my cock. Georgia began siphoning her hand all over on my cock and I was shocked at how immovably she grasped my cock until I understood that she had clearly had given a handjob before on the grounds that she appeared to be so sure.

At the point when my cock was completely erect I motioned to Georgia to twist down. She obeyed me and leaned over my cock. As her pert tits fell completely free of her blouse, I had a beautiful view of her front. Tenderly she kissed the tip of my cock and consequently it hopped. Snickering, Georgia kissed my cock once more and it bounced once more. When her gentle lips touched the delicate head of my hard cock, it was wonderful.

"Bring it into your mouth, Georgia," I encouraged her.

Read next part

تعليقات