Family Hot Tub 2

 Family Hot Tub2

Click here To read part 1 




Sis and I had decided to climb in the tub with mom and dad as they continued to fuck. Sis sat on the edge of the tub next to mom and I stood next to dad. Sis was furiously rubbing her clit and I was stroking my cock hard and fast. Soon dad was on the verge of cumming and mom was thrashing around as she was having an orgasm. Then dad pulled his dick from mom’s pussy and started to shoot his load all over mom’s tits. Then sis started cumming and squirted a big gush of her juice out, some of it hitting dad in the chest. Seeing all this did it for me and I started shooting my load and it hit mom right in the face. Mom opened her mouth and a big stream of my cum covered her tongue. The next stream hit her in the forehead and up into her hair. 

Mom then leaned forward and sucked dad’s dick into her mouth and licked up the last of his cum, then she pulled off dad's dick and grabbed my cock and pulled it to her mouth and then she started to lick the cum from my it. Dad turned his attention to sis and dropped down between her thighs and started to lick the juice from her thighs and pussy.

Mom had my cock in her hand and it was still rock hard but my legs were wobbly so I started to sit down in the tub. Mom kept hold of me and followed me as I sat down and she straddled my thighs and guided my cock to her pussy and slid down on it. 

Sis and stood in the tub and bent over and dad was behind her and he was feeding his dick into her pussy. Mom was riding my cock up and down while I reached around her and had one hand full of her tit and the other hand rubbing her clit. Dad was slamming his dick in and out of his daughter’s pussy as he reached under and had his hands full of her tits. 

Moans and groans and heavy breathing sounds filled the air. Soon we were all cumming at the same time, me in mom and dad in sis.

A few minutes later we were all sitting in the hot swirling water, sweating and huffing and puffing as we relaxed. Seems like this hot tub was a pretty good investment…

تعليقات